Cole grew up working on his dads farm and has always had a passion for the outdoors. In December of 2021 Cole tried out for a job as a snowmobile instructor/guide at Ride Rasmussen Style and spent the winter guiding and teaching clinics in West Yellowstone Mt. He had a great time and that following summer decided he wanted to do something similar with side by sides back home in the mountains that he grew up in and loved so dearly, so he started C4 Adventures and then joined with Misfit Motorsports in August 2022.
Cole has always had a passion for the outdoors and especially motorsports, he enjoys snowmobiling, dirt biking, riding stand up jet skis, wake surfing, riding horses, hunting, and of course riding UTV’s!
Nate loves the outdoors too. He’s been working on websites since 2006 and especially loves building projects like MMSUTV.com.
He grew up in Idaho and has always loved the outdoors, chasing cows around on a Honda XR 100.
• You may cancel your reservation up to 48 hours for a 15% refund of your deposit.
• Our side-by-sides are not street legal.
• Each machine is to be returned washed/cleaned and have a full tank of gas. We have a $50.00 cleaning fee and a $40.00 refueling fee if machine is returned dirty and does not have a full tank of gas.
• All riders are required to wear a helmet.
• We do NOT offer insurance. Customer is responsible for any damages that occur while the UTV/Trailer is in your possession. You can check with your personal insurance to see about adding a UTV rental under your own policy.
• Upon pick up – All renters, participants, drivers and riders are required to sign or have a legal guardian sign a liability release. NO EXCEPTIONS