Below is a list of some of the most frequently asked questions we receive.
Don’t see the answer you might be looking for? No problem, contact us today!
Rental fee can be paid upon arrival in person with credit card, or you can pay the rental fee on our website with the deposit. The deposit is 25% of the the total cost for every toy. It can be paid on our website during checkout after you have scheduled your vacation. The deposit is to reserve the dates, and go towards your rental fee.
Yes, you can leave from here and go ride Log Canyon, Maple Canyon, and Big Hollow.
We do require a deposit that goes towards your rental fee.
We only accept credit cards. We do keep your card on file in the event there is any damage to the machine or any equipment. The customer is responsible for the cost.
Yes. Our machines have space for you to put your cooler with all of your food and drinks. We have tie downs to strap down your cooler.
You will be charged $60.00 for the first 1/2 hour. After that we charge $100.00 per hour late fee.
We keep our machines clean and up to date with all maintenance.
We do offer a 15% discount for multiple days and rentals.
We do not carry insurance. The customer is responsible for any damage that is done to equipment. We keep your credit card on file for this reason.
We do have helmets available and strongly encourage you to wear them.
Yes. All adult customers are required to sign a liability form.
Yes. We have a trailer to go with each machine. We have one 24′ trailer available. If you need the 24′ trailer to haul two machines please call us to check on availability.
• You may cancel your reservation up to 48 hours for a 15% refund of your deposit.
• Our side-by-sides are not street legal.
• Each machine is to be returned washed/cleaned and have a full tank of gas. We have a $50.00 cleaning fee and a $40.00 refueling fee if machine is returned dirty and does not have a full tank of gas.
• All riders are required to wear a helmet.
• We do NOT offer insurance. Customer is responsible for any damages that occur while the UTV/Trailer is in your possession. You can check with your personal insurance to see about adding a UTV rental under your own policy.
• Upon pick up – All renters, participants, drivers and riders are required to sign or have a legal guardian sign a liability release. NO EXCEPTIONS